Have Opinions, Will Travel

Welcome to my site! Please feel free to wander around, leave a comment or just hang around and read. Just know that you are welcome in Jesus, you are being prayed for and that I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Go on Living

Lord, I can’t believe he’s gone on to be with You. What do I do now?

And the Lord says, “Go on living.”

Oh, I know that’s what he would want me to do, but it’s so hard. I miss him so much. How do I deal with this?

And the Lord says, “Go on.”

How do I go on? He is so much of my life. I don’t know how to go on...

And the Lord says, “Look to Me.”

Help me, Lord! I don’t know what to do!

And the Lord says, “I love you and he loves you. Yes, he’s gone from you and is with Me now, however his memory, his life, his victories, yes, even his mistakes are a part of you. You can learn from all of it, and so can others, and you can go on living. Your life is fuller because he was in it. You have more to share because you know him.

Let Me comfort you in this loss, I love you and I will be your Father, now more than ever.”


“I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD.” Psalm 27:13-14

No comments: